Thursday, July 4, 2013

Marvel's Thunderbolts

This is a recent print I made for the 2013 Spokane Con.

It is a really weird team but I like the chemistry.  Madness.


























Electra the silent assassin, the Punisher man of firepower, the war focused Red Hulk, the repentant drunk Venom, the deadly and dreadfully stinky Deadpool.

I spent a very long period of days positioning the characters so that I could contrast the red and black against the other.  Very pleased.  Madness.

It was one of the more popular prints at the con this weekend, the Colorado Springs Toy & Comic Con.

Deadpool was one of my commissions this weekend for a character sketch.

It is online at https://www.etsy.com/listing/166475163/marvel-s-deadpool-thunderbolts?ref=pr_shop 
so you can buy a print of it too.

- J.

No comments:

Post a Comment