Saturday, October 19, 2013

Maize Online Announcement

Last month in Portland I presented the preview version of my new comic Maize and sold quite a few also.  It went over well and people generally seemed to enjoy it.

This morning I will be presenting the first full, finished print edition for it at the 2013 Colorado Springs Toy and Comic Con, and I'm excited for it.

Now, here's the deal.  It's also going online to read for free, just like all my other work in the past.

This time however, I am putting the horse in front of the cart and designing it first for the web, and then following it up with the print version later.  That'll be a first for me.

Here is the beginning... my intention is to place new panels of the story at least weekly.  That's a pretty quiet pace and I'm actually farther ahead than I would need to be.  This is my full art commitment until it is finished, so please take a look, drop me a line, and let me know what you think!

- J.

Read Maize online now!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment