Monday, October 22, 2012

311 Band Tribute Cover

This is a piece I've been working on for a little while.  It's been 90% of the way done
for a long time so I chose to finish working on it today and move it on to the client.

This week was supposed to be the time we were printing his band tribute book however
we had to delay it for a little while, so I'm finishing the cover off and presenting the
whole package of page templates and educational supplemental material to him today.

311 has a pretty diverse cast of band members, and it was fun learning about them, for sure!

I'll be excited to showcase the finished product one day when we determine the interior contents
and put together the pagination.  It is my understanding that we are almost completely finished
with the interior contents.  My task has been to provide guidance on the process and all design.

- J.




No comments:

Post a Comment