Monday, September 3, 2012

30 Characters

Last November I took part in the 30 Characters Challenge online at 30 Characters dot com. 

It was one of the most difficult challenges which has ever presented itself to me, in a similar vein as to making a 24 Hour Comic, which also is hard.

Many of them are sort of fun, and a few are dreadful as can be.  Lots of them are actually people I know, or sort of knew at the time.

The intention was to make each one funny and engaging.  I wanted to avoid genres such as superhero or cowboy unless done in a heavy lampooning manner.

Here's a few of my favorites:





http://www.30characters.com/2011/12/01/j-james-final-characters/

They all have funny descriptions but you can go read them yourself if you would like.  As of the moment I am posting this, my final index is all available still on the front page of www.30characters.com where it has been sitting in plain view for random passersby for 10 months or such.   I expect it will be pushed away pretty soon into obscurity since it's about time for the next competition. 

- J.

No comments:

Post a Comment